Our clients in West London are urgently seeking to recruit 2 Locum Band 6 Crisis Practitioner's to join their Single Point of Access Service.
Band 6 - 3 Long days working in the Office - adequate social distancing (the service is not patient facing, contact with patients is done via the telephone). You will not be expected to work 3 long days in a row but 3 long days within one week.
Day Shift Times: 07.30am to 21.00pm with 1 hr break (12.5 hrs)
Night Shift Times: 20.30pm to 07.00am with 1 hr break (09.30hrs).
The MH SPA carries out the following functions:
• 24/7 Crisis Line for patients and carers
• Advice line for patients and carers
• Primary Referral pathway for people requiring secondary mental health services
• Referral screening and Centralised Booking for Triages
• Triage/Signposting where appropriate
• Emergency Triage where LAS/Police on scene
• Clinical Advice Service for referrers
• Medication advice for GP’s
• Single Point of Coordination for people requiring a Health Based Place of Safety
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to find out more, please call Lauren - 07552277905 (New Registrants) or Georgia 07552277896 (Existing Registrants) or alternatively please email Recruitment@westmeriarecruitment.co.uk.
Know someone who might be interested?
Refer a friend or colleague to claim a referral fee once they have worked over 150 hours with Westmeria!