Our clients in South East London are urgently seeking to recruit a Locum Band 6 Mental Health Nurse to join their Early Psychosis Team.
Shift Pattern: 37.5 hours per week working shifts. Possible 3 days working from home.
· The post holder will be responsible for assessment of care need and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
· The post holder is expected to carry out all relevant forms of care and will regularly take charge of award or equivalent sphere of nursing in the absence of the person who has continuing responsibility.
· The post holder is expected to supervise junior staff and will be expected to take responsibility as the key nurse for a defined group of patients and may act as an associate nurse in the absence of a colleague.
· The post holder works with minimum supervision in the assessment of all relevant care needs and in the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
· The post holder is expected to participate fully in audit and quality assurance initiatives, with particular emphasis on a 'customer first approach'.
· The post holder is expected to act as a role model.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to find out more, please call Lauren - 07552277905 (New Registrants) or Georgia 07552277896 (Existing Registrants) or alternatively please email Recruitment@westmeriarecruitment.co.uk.
Know someone who might be interested?
Refer a friend or colleague to claim a referral fee once they have worked over 150 hours with Westmeria!